VAC Motorsports Job Opportunities
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our staff due to our continuing growth!
We offer benefits and our work environment is friendly, courteous & exciting.
Specific Positions we are currently seeking:
VAC Motorsports seeks experienced machinist to help with the growing demand for our parts.
- Requirements: Candidate should have at least 5 years experience, including:
- Strong knowledge of NC code & programming
- Strong Knowledge of Machine and cutting tools as well as machining methods
- Must be able to run and setup jobs unsupervised
- Must be able to perform QC operations with ease
- Must be able to multitask as well as work closely with peers
- Familiarity with Fanuc / HAAS controls a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Mastercam a plus
- 5-Axis experience a plus
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience with BMW service. Must be able to perform electrical repairs and diagnosis. Dealership experience preferred.
Other positions available:
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience in fabrication. Knowledge in sheet metal and roll cage work is absolutely necessary.
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales. Knowledge of wholesale sales is a plus. Must be familiar with automotive parts, BMW experience preferred.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About VAC Motorsports
Please send resumes in Word format to email@example.com, or fax Resume to 1-215-462-4667. Please specify job category in subject line.