VAC Motorsports Job Opportunities
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our staff due to our continuing growth!
We offer benefits and our work environment is friendly, courteous & exciting.
Specific Positions we are currently seeking:
VAC Motorsports is looking for a passionate and hard-working individual to join our sales team. This person will be surrounded by highly motivated car enthusiasts who truly love what they do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong personal organization
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi task
- A professional 'can do' attitude that colleagues and customers will appreciate
- A solid understanding of computer use and basic business software solutions
- The desire to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Automotive knowledge and a general understanding of the performance aftermarket
- The ability to follow instructions and work in a team
- A high school diploma or college degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in a sales position
- Solid BMW model specific knowledge. E30, E28, S38, S65, DCT, SMG, VANOS should all be part of your vocabulary
Strongly preferred, but not required:
- Being a hands on enthusiast is a huge bonus! Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Track day/race experience is an ever bigger plus!
- Entering and analyzing online orders All full time positions at VAC offer:
- Answering incoming sales calls via phone and email
- Handling basic customer service concerns
- Competitive salary
- Solid benefits package
- Paid vacation and sick time
VAC Motorsports seeks experienced machinist to help with the growing demand for our parts.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years experience, including:
- Strong knowledge of CNC code & programming
- Strong Knowledge of Machine and cutting tools as well as machining methods
- Must be able to run and setup jobs unsupervised
- Must be able to perform QC operations with ease
- Must be able to multitask as well as work closely with peers
- Familiarity with Fanuc / HAAS controls a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Mastercam a plus
- 5-Axis experience a plus
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience with BMW service. Must be able to perform electrical repairs and diagnosis. Dealership experience preferred.
Other positions available:
Requirements: Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience in fabrication. Knowledge in sheet metal and roll cage work is absolutely necessary.
About VAC Motorsports
Please send resumes in Word or PDF format to email@example.com, Please specify job category in subject line.