VAC Sales Terms and conditions
Email is the best and a fast way to contact VAC.
Please consider emailing us with questions before calling.
-----Email: Our staff answer emails 5 days a week, Monday-Friday:
-----Phone: Our staff answer phones 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 9am-1PM & 2pm-6pm
We enjoy helping our customers, however we can not provide tech support for products not purchased from us. Please have your invoice number ready for your VAC rep.
Order, Tech Line and Performance Questions & Fax:
|Toll Free: ||+1.866.714.2002 |
|Domestic and international: ||+1.215.462.4666 |
|Fax line: ||+1.215.462.4667|
Service , Body work, and Used parts:
|Service Department & Body Shop: ||1.215.462.2996 |
|Used Parts: ||1.215.462.2996|| |
-----Wholesale & Dealer Inquiries:
Starting or expanding a business that works with BMWs?... Email or give us a call! No buy-in required.
We offer excellent pricing and an outstanding inventory, not to mention the most knowledgeable, prompt, and helpful expert staff of real BMW performance gurus in the industry.
We will help keep your customers coming back and make sure you are the hero!
Click hear to learn about our Wholesale & Dealer accounts
Shipping Address: 2515 Snyder Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
Showroom & Office: 2501 Snyder Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
View Larger Map
VAC Motorsports is conveniently located by the Sports Complex area of Philadelphia right off Interstate-76.
- We are an 8 Min drive from the Philadelphia international Airport
- 50 minutes away from Thunderbolt Raceway / New Jersey Motorsports Park.
- 45 minutes from Atco Raceway and 90 min from Englishtown Raceway Park.
- Located in the Delaware Valley, we are only 5 minutes from New Jersey and 25 minutes from Delaware.
- Within driving distance of the New York metro area, Maryland, and DC.
If using GPS navigation enter the following:
2501 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145 or intersection of 25 st. and Snyder Ave.
-----Visit us at VAC Motorsports!
Be on a first name basis with our world class staff that knows you and your car, and can fulfill your exact needs.
Meet the team and see our facility where old world craftsmanship and care, meet state of the art technology and the pinnacle of performance.
Relax in our comfortable showroom with satellite TV, Internet access, a quiet atmosphere, fresh coffee and tea, and many of our custom parts on display while your car is serviced.
Don't endure the trip to the "stealership" or a "tuner shop" again.
Why become a customer of VAC Motorsports? Here are a dozen reasons:
- We are AUTHORIZED retailers for our entire product lines: Manufacturers honor their warranties without endless red tape.
- We know the products we sell and in many cases have helped the manufactures develop them.
- We are the industries source: Most of our "competitors" buy from us.
- Our VAC Parts & Engines are made in the USA, in house- with great pride.
- We ship globally 2 times a day; most orders leave same day when ordered online before 2PM EST.
- Our staff is not on commissioned sales, but are BMW enthusiasts just like you, formally educated and experienced.
- We are a brick and mortar retail location for more than 25 years! During the business week, there is staff on service to help you with questions.
- We specialize in BMWs and our goal and focus is strictly perfecting them for high performance & racing use.
- We actually STOCK the parts you’re buying, a great majority on sight available for immediate delivery.
- We are happy to price match any product when possible so you get our great VAC service at the best price.
- Our VAC products have built in value. They are not the cheapest, but we strive to make them the best so you only have to buy them once.
- Your order is reviewed before it ships. VAC does not charge your credit card until your order is correct. If we find anything amiss, we contact you first.